Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mass shooting suspect in custody

Posted By on Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 6:21 PM

A suspect has been arrested in the mass shooting that took place outside the Rochester Boys & Girls Club on Genesee Street last week. Three young men were killed in the shooting, and four other people were injured. 

Police have not identified the suspect. 

In a brief press conference moments ago, Rochester Police Chief Mike Ciminelli said that the firearm possibly used in the shooting has been recovered, as well as the alleged vehicle in which the suspect rode. 

Ciminelli said that more arrests are possible. It's a complex investigation, he said, that's leading in a lot of different directions. 

"We're just beginning," he said. 


Subscribe to this thread:

Add a comment

Readers also liked…

Latest in News Blog

More by Christine Carrie Fien

Browse Listings

Submit an event

© 2016 City Newspaper.

Website powered by Foundation.