Talk about the gang that can't shoot straight. The Democrats criticized the Republicans for dumping their previous leader, Daniele, b/c he supported them on ONE issue. As if the Republicans care what the Democrats think about internal party issues. THIS is their idea of strategy? Doesn't matter who leads the Dems in the Legislature, they still end up over a cliff.
we need superman, wonder woman and batman to come here and kick his butt
Where was Superman when we needed him most?!
It is shameful when a reporter reviewing a concert doesn't know the spelling of the artist's name. And, to stoop to the low class level of mentioning a person's weight when reviewing their talent is just stupid and mean. He is an amazing singer and songwriter and deserves respect.
Another ironic essay by Towler, seeing that she has saw fit to not hire even one single black person or hispanic from the "City" of Rochester for her newspaper. Feel free to look at the staff names and google their pictures. Not one minority. And then have the gall to wax on about employment discrimination. PLEASE!!!!
I honestly think that if City objectively (hopefully) looks at the track of these issues, it makes a different point. Ms. Andrews, as minority leader, proposed a law to ban guns from the county office building. That would make sense if she checked ...she would have found out that there was already a law on the books to do that! Before that, she stood up to criticize Republicans for adding a "snow tax"...something done by the city years before. Now she is upet about a pro rata cut in minority member funding...good lady...bad understanding of the issues!
Once more, Morelle puts her out there to ensure that she will never be meaningful in Monroe County. Carrie, you are a great future leader...but, bad at understanding when you are being used!
For an amusing Social media slant:
Here is what most people are unaware of:
1. The US is providing arms via CIA connections (gun running which is violating international law)
2. Those CIA connections are via a town in Libya called Benghazi
3. The attack on the embassy site was after the Ambassador met with officials from Turkey who were setting up a transfer of US arms brought to Libya during the uprising via ship to Turkey, then Syria
4. The Saudi's were also involved by facilitating the US / Syria relationship
5. The Saudi student caught in Boston and later released is also very much a part of the Saudi influence in this country .... not unlike the 400 Saudi's who flew out of this country a few days after 9/11/01 when no planes were allowed to fly in or out of this country. ......
Now many might respond with this being a conspiracy theory and I would agree .... the problem is there is plenty of real, actual information to support all of this especially the Saudi's influence on this US Administration and probably to last ...... To say we should be careful about becoming involved in Syria is too little said and clearly too late ......
Squandering taxpayer money. Andy needs to pay a visit and clean house!
Some of those duets rocked. Seriously has an ousted performer ever been promoted so much?
I am totally Team Candice. I love Kree but felt her energy or interest had waned.
Website powered by Foundation