LOVE YOUR REVIEWS!
Bianca: absolutely loved her from the moment she made the first joke about drag queens never being early. :P Love her.
Jolsyn: I do like her, and the black horse thing was just hilarious.
Milk: WOW!... on that entrance I died... and on the behind the scenes interviewsWOW! what a man, just gorgeous. I love the style, but considering how late I joined to this comments, now I fear she won't be able to show anything else. Still love her... still think he is the most handsome ever on the show... but fear for him.
Courtney: Is the fact that now Simon Sherry Wood is on the show related to Courtney... I mean, together on that super sexy hallowed costume: HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have seen them up close to see that make up :P because he seems to be almost naked, oh this is heating up... so back to it. Love Courtney.
Darien Lake: so gorgeous.... loved the performance and I hope stays for long.
Magnolia: stink face, stinky attitude, hope nobody ever talks about her so she does not gain any fame at all.
Hello, I just recently discovered this blog.
Greeting from the Netherlands.
I love your reviews and I look forward to read them after every episode.
If I may add my two cents:
1. Adore: I like her from the beginning, I think the runway was awful but the way she conducted herself was charming and thus saved. I look forward to seeing more of this character.
2. Dela for short (:P): to be honest I hated her the moment she walked in (that red bull/energizer bunny entrance was so annoying), fortunately this was a 2 seconds feeling. I liked her after. I think this is top 3 material.
3. Gia: .......................next.
4. Lasagna: .......................next. Although her fashion sense is absolutely nice, the death drops are so shangela, so I am not surprised by her. Personality: ....... next.
5. April: I absolutely loved her/him the minute she walked in. I think the runway was amazing and now as I write this weeks late, I wish she had moved forward in the competition. She did not deserve to go so soon.
6. Kelly: she was robbed, despite how good vivacious lip synk was, for what vivacious did later on... is a travesty that Kelly had to go so soon. If she had stayed, I am sure she would have don a good job on episode 3 and thus moving forward in the competition. But I definitely did not see her in top 6 material.
7. Vivacious... glad she is gone. Should have been the first one.
I was also thinking that for versatility as in new look every runway, we should call Tyra, raja or the ultimate queen Sharon needles. They really were innovative on every episode.
Michelle visage is blind because she used to call Sharon on her lack of versatility but if we recap, Sharon has girly look on episode 2, kind of feminine not so spooky on episode 4, super glam looks worthy of Italian vogue on the bitch ball , so hello! Pay attention visage.
I adore your reviews.¿ but not delano which means something sexual in Spanish :P
Absolutely agree :)
Dela: true star, true top 3 material. Love his character. I wish the shown does not set her up with a curve-ball: "can you do anything young?". I root for dela.
Bianca: true judge del rio, he is right on all critics towards lasagna. I love her interaction with Adore against the pathological need for attention and passive aggressiveness of lasagna. Bianca is also in my top three along with dela. About versatility?, yes maybe she has a very defined style, it could be his weakness for when the judges come for him, but I love it. For what I care he can do the same look because is great for me. :P
Adore: before even if her challenges and runway sucked, I was rooting because I just like his character :P but now that I saw that besides charm there is real talent, love him more. :P I adore adore. And just for confronting Lasagna on her bullshit, adore just won the race :P Might be young but is miles away from the stupidity club: Gia and lasagna.
Darienne: is just great :)
Courtney: Love him and her :P gorgeous man, gorgeous woman. Versatility?, that is a tricky thing to say because none of then can actually do it.. they are their own... in everything. Does she deliver?: absolutely, at least she did not repeat dresses as MILK repeated leggings/shoes/undies/waist band in the first entrance and third episode. (Bullfighter inspired look and Pinocchio look)
Joslyn is so charming, I like her and definitely is my miss congeniality. Is she the Dita Ritz of this season?.. sneaking all the way to top 5 without being really noticed?. The comments she makes.... hilarious!!!!.
Trinity: ........................ neutral just not top 6 please.
Milk: repeated leggings/shoes/undies/waist band in the first entrance and third episode. (Bullfighter inspired look and Pinocchio look)... so if you ask for Bianca and Courtney to show versatility: recap MILK's looks. I LOVE HIM as so handsome he is, and as drag queen as well... but recap please, that excuse of "I am just weird and different" is not gonna cut it.
Gia: finally gone as fast as a wink... I mean: A blink.
Lasagna: at this point... who?... dunno who is that anymore.
Website powered by Foundation