Genesee-Finger Lakes Active Transportation Summit
Tue., April 30, 8 a.m. 2013
$50, includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks (Limited number of scholarships are available.
The purpose of the Genesee-Finger Lakes Active Transportation Summit (G-FLATS) is to help educate, inspire, and mobilize our nine-county region to achieve that vision by making walking, biking, and transit easier, safer, and more available to all.
Join us for an exciting full-day program:
- Innovative and influential speakers
- Dynamic morning educational sessions
- Networking with national and local leaders
- Afternoon working groups to share best practices and mobilize for action
Keynotes & Discussion with trailblazers:
- Earl Blumenauer, U.S. Representative, 3rd District, Oregon
- Jeff Olson, Author "The Third Mode"