This is a past event.

Boyz Night Out 

When: Fri., Sept. 2, 9 p.m.-1 a.m. 2016
firehousesaloon.com
"Let's make magic!" Disney is our theme, and all songs in the first set will be Disney related! 75% of the door cover charge will go to the fundraiser (the other 25% to the costs of running the show).

Reviews/comments

Subscribe to this thread:

Add a review


Roll over stars and click to rate.

Search Events…

Map

Nearby

History

© 2017 City Newspaper.

Website powered by Foundation.